Your shopping cart is empty!
Poinsettias - the perfect Christmas plant
Date Posted: 09/04/2020
Poinsettias add a splash of colour indoors; with their brightly coloured, leaf-like bracts, they will add lots of Christmas cheer to your home!
Here are a few tips for caring for your poinsettias:
- Place the plant in a warm position with good natural light and some humidity.
- Keep the plant away from draughts and direct sunlight.
- Keep soil moist but not wet; water only when dry.
- Allow pots to drain freely; do not let the plant sit in water.
- Avoid wetting the foliage to prevent disease.
Write a commentYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: