Your shopping cart is empty!
Care tips for potted Chrysanthemums
Date Posted: 09/04/2020
Potted Chrysanthemums are easy to care for, and can be placed both indoors, or outdoors on a balcony, patio, or terrace.
Here are a few tips for taking care of your Chrysanthemums:
- Place the plant in a light place, but not in direct sunlight.
- A temperature between 15 and 25oC is ideal.
- Keep the plant out of cold draughts and away from heat outlets.
- Water the plant every 2 - 3 days.
- Keep the soil wet, but do not overwater; do not let the plant sit in water.
- Plant your Chrysanthemum in the garden when it has finished flowering and it will bloom again and again.
Photo Gallery (3)
Write a commentYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: